“Divinetemples.com” herein after referred to as “Website” and “We”, “Our”,”US” shall mean the Company.
COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF CUSTOMER’S DATA MAY INCLUDE FOLLOWING:-
- Our website collects and stores all personal data provided by customer at the time of customer’s registration or order placement.
- In case of login through Facebook, Google, Twitter website will automatically collect and store personal data of Customer to our database.
- Website may store entire history of customer’s session which includes demography, interests of our customer.
- Demographic Information may include uniform resource locator (url) and internet protocol (IP) of our customers computer.
- Website may store customers chat scripts, messages, feedback, wish list and other mails posted by our customer for support purposes.
- Website may store information regarding purchase done by customer for better offers and products recommendation.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND STORING INFORMATION SHALL INCLUDE FOLLOWING:-
- To provide safe, efficient, easy and better services to our customer.
- To predict about the requirement of our customer and to provide proper suggestion based on customer session history.
- To provide details on various upcoming services.
- To know about our customer for better communication and proper delivery of services.
- To provide better support to our customer.
- To identify availability of our services to customer’s location.
- To analyse and improve our services technically to administer our website efficiently.
- Cookies are being used for collecting information about our customer’s browsing path.
ADVERTISEMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE
- Our Customers may see advertisement by third party on our website.
- We are not liable for any threat, malfunctioning caused due to third party advertisements and links.
PROVISION FOR SUBSCRIPTION / UNSUBSCRIPETION / DEACTIVATE
- Our customer may receive promotional mails, info on offers and other information regarding products and new launches.
- Our customers have full rights to subscribe or unsubscribe our services.
- Subscribing our mailing services means our customer intends to receive mails from our website.
- Unsubscribing our mailing services means our customer intends to avoid receiving mails from our website.
- Deactivating our services means our customer intends to delete his/her account from our website.